Chicano Poet

Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Intimation Of harry k stammer

My jackhammer’s pounding Fergie
into the cement, inclement, rent, spent,
if every war was delicious, bootylicious,

my bulldozer’s converting Palestinian houses
into rubble, Barney Rubble, boy in the bubble,
I can see it all now from The Hubble, double-trouble,

Fergie’s buns, rapper’s gun, run, run, run,
the roadside bombs make American burgers,
I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday cried Wimpy, limpy,

my jackhammer’s pounding Fergie
into the ground, burial mound, blood hound,
Ezra Pound, subway, mudway, highway, My Way.



Caution: I'm not a real poet I just pretend
to be one on the Internets!

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am convinced you do a better job of imitating Harry K than he does himself! Perhaps you need to move to Los Angeles and start a new Blog?

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger RC said...

Been in LA in the rain after the big one in the early nineties that wrinkled some of the freeways.Had to use the surface streets,that was fun.Here in Papalote we don't even have a stop sign.We just have to be careful of the outoftowners zooming by our hamlet on their way to the Texas Gulf Coast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home