Chicano Poet

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Cast

I put up with your Hahvard friends
who are appalled when I blurt out

that racism is as natural
as a girl’s behind,

apparently not a widely accepted theory,
blame great minds, blame the game

I can not and have never played,
I’ve cut the placenta of fear

between precious and few,
and God’s irretrievable knife

which you and your fiends
find amazing, suddenly America made of glue,

America made of tiny tendons
that will never be able to do the job.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Poet Hound said...

RC,
I tried to find the Golem poem you provided a link to, but all I could find was a youtube clip no longer available. Am I missing it somehow? Thanks for dropping in and finding the poem links enjoyable, makes the search worthwhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home