Chicano Poet

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


You’re A Mean One, Mr. Dubya

You’re a mean one, Mr. Dubya.
You make baby pigs squeal,
you make paraplegics kneel.

You’re the bad banana
you tease starving children with.
You’re a monster, Mr. Dubya.

You’re a foul one, Mr. Dubya.
Compared to you skunks are sweet perfume,
better to sniff those we exhume.

You’re a vile one, Mr. Dubya.
Death rays come out of your fake smile, punk,
condemning the troops to stink, stank, stunk.

You nauseate us, Mr. Dubya.
Only your offspring have anything to sing
as they eat your unwashed socks and call it bling.


Note:The new beta Blogger does not work on dial-up.
I am not switching to it.So if you don't see anymore
new posts here that means I'm outta here.

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'll miss you if you are out of here.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger RC said...

Thanks,Andrew.If Blogger does force me over to its flawed beta I will blog somewhere else.I'm staying with the old blogger software as long as I can.If I do move I will post my new address.Thanks,again.

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been using the beta and have not discovered any flaws. Is the main flaw that you can't use dial-up? Why not?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger RC said...

Don't know for sure if it's Blogger beta or my Internet supplier,but beta Blogger sites will not load at all most of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home