Chicano Poet

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Am The Walrus As Played By Mr. Bones

See how the pigs run with guns,
shooting up the brown neighborhoods,
black neighborhoods, poor neighborhoods,

the hoodlum neighborhoods, see, bee,
see how they fly with their blue wings,
they are you, they are me, they are thee.

Sitting with Robert Blake
waiting for the police van to come,
stupid bloody Italian food,

you’ve been naughty, gaudy, bawdy,
you’ve let your face grow long
until it don’t belong, gong, dong.

I am the legman, the breastman,
the assman, I am the walrus M dot Bones,
goo goo goo joob.

Mr. City policeman cruising,
planting weapons, planting evidence,
putting blood on Lucy’s socks, locks, cocks.

See how they make the Mexicans run,
run with scissors, with guns, clutching nuns,
I’m writing, I’m writing, I’m writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home